Free premium worldwide shipping (on orders above 70€)
100% secured payment
Shipping all orders in 24-48 hours
30 day return policy
An expert support team
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for an excellent comfort
- Flexy hinges & temples that will adapt to any kind of face
- Rubberized texture on the frame for a better grip on your nose
- Use the original cleaning cloth supplied in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If more intense cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean clothes, as these can alter the characteristics of the filters.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner eyewear in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20oC and 40oC.
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Hard coat
- Anti-glare coat
- Anti-static coat
- Super Hydrophobic coat
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
wherever you go
SHOP THE LOOK
Me gustan mucho
Elegir sobre probador virtual fue una experiencia distinta, y siempre te queda la duda de si te gustarán al verlas...pero me encantan. Son super ligeras, un punto a favor y el modelo es muy parecido al del simulador (con el color siempre estás a la espera. Este es un rojo claro muy favorecedor). Mi única pega es que el cristal da reflejos azulados/morados (bastantes reflejos!) y yo que las llevo graduadas, no había contado con eso. En las videoconferencias es un efecto bastante molesto. Me hubiera gustado saber sobre este contratiempo y si existía forma de evitarlo. El reflejo es tan marcado que me han llegado a preguntar qué es... Salvando eso, el modelo es muy cómodo y me ha gustado la compra.
So far so good! :)
Only positive things to say
i returning them back cuz of some sort of blurynes/dissiness which i stared to see
Helped me a lot with my daily computer usage. Now I can do more and not be tired
Experience so far
Really comfortable thin and light frame. When I took the lenses for fitting, the ophthalmologist was really impressed and commended my choice.
Love the shape but pretty light
I repurchased this after the handle of the initial one broke. I also bought the Gracia and I could see the difference in the material. I certainly prefer the shape of the Dalston but I prefer the material for the Gracia as it's sturdier than the Dalston. The glasses really helped with incessant headaches that I used to have from working on screens so explains why I came back to buy 2 pairs even after the first one broke.
Best on the market especially for aesthetics - I've had a lot of compliments on them already. Highly recommend.
Cool, style and unique
6th glasses with barner and keep counting to 7th 8th 9th..........Really GOOD for life^^